The Library is a warm and welcoming place for students, teachers, and parents. It is the goal of the library program to develop and encourage a love of reading for all students and assist them in becoming critical thinkers who are effective and responsible users of information. Parents are always welcome in the library as volunteers for shelving and book fair.
Book checkout policies:
Each student is responsible for all books he or she has checked out and must be able to:
- Safely carry all books
- Keep track of all books
- No more than one book of a popular series
- Keep books away from pets and young siblings
- Keep books away from food and drink
- Return books on time and in good condition
Book checkout limits
- Kindergarten: 2
- 1st grade: 3
- 2nd grade: 4
- 3rd through 5th grade: unlimited (the number they can safely carry and feel they can be responsible for)
Our Library CatalogSearch the Sleepy Hollow Library Catalog
Databases and eBooksSearch FCPS Databases and eBooks
Log on with FCPS username and password.
TumbleBooks has over 1,000 titles including story books, read alongs, videos, nonfiction, math stories, puzzle games and more. See your teacher for username/password.