2020-21 Kindergarten and New Student Registration Signup Form
Welcome to Sleepy Hollow Elementary School!
We're excited to welcome our newest Dolphins for the 2020-21 school year!
To join us, first determine if your student lives in the Sleepy Hollow ES boundary by viewing the FCPS boundary locator.
If your student does live in the Sleepy Hollow ES boundary, please fill out the form below. Your form will be submitted to Heather Schwartz, our school registrar, who will be able to assist you with the new student registration process.
- Visit the FCPS kindergarten registration page to learn more.
- View the forms required for enrolling a student in kindergarten in FCPS.
First through Sixth Grade Forms
- Visit the FCPS registration page to learn more.
- View the forms required for enrolling a student in FCPS.
Once school reopens, the registration process can be finalized by setting up a registration appointment so you can turn in the following items.
- Completed and signed registration forms
- Original birth certificate
- Photo ID for enrolling parent
- Proof of residency
Are You Registering a Student Whose Home Language Is Other Than or In Addition to English?
Student families wishing to register a student with a home language other than or in addition to English should please contact the FCPS Student Registration Welcome Center. Here professionals may assess your student's English language skill and/or educational level. These assessments can provide valuable information to the local school and support your child's instructional needs.
- Learn more by visiting the FCPS Student Registration Welcome Center webpage.
Do You Have Special Registration Situations?
Special registration situations can include nonparent registrations, situations involving divorced or separated parents, homelessness, foster care, and foreign exchange students.
- Learn more by visiting the FCPS Special Registration Situations webpage.